You Will Need:
- 2 cups plain or vanilla coconut yoghurt (we love Nudie!)
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and depitted
- 165ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Golden Mango Yoghurt Icypoles
Homemade frozen nice bars! Use your favourite fresh fruit in place of the mango to shake things up.
- Have your homemade icypole moulds ready and waiting. (Or use paper cups and icypole sticks!)
- Blitz 1 cup of the yoghurt, 100ml of coconut milk and the vanilla essence together in a blender, then scrape into a bowl and set aside.
- Then whizz up the remaining yoghurt, coconut milk and the mango and scrape into a second bowl.
- Spoon the plain yoghurt mix halfway up your icy pole moulds, then carefully layer the mango mix on top of itto create a two-tone effect. Pop in the sticks, and freeze until solid.
- Note: If you're not worried about distinct stripey layers, you can blitz all the ingredients together for pale golden icypoles.
This and other recipes can be found at: WhyVeg.com/recipes
WhyVeg.com is an initiative of Animals Australia.