You Will Need:
- 500g organic frozen peas, defrosted
- 4 cups rocket
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 tin artichokes
- 1 cup semi dried tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- large handful flat leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1/2 cup Chia Gel ( to make chia gel place 2 tblsp of black chia seeds into a jar with 1 cup of water, shake and wait for 10 minutes for the gel to form)
- 2 tblsp Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 tblsp cashew mayonnaise (see previous recipe)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tsp kelp granules
- 1/2 tsp herbamare diet seasoning
Rocket & Artichoke Salad
- Chop the herbs, slice artichokes into quarters, slice onion into fine half rings.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Make the dressing in a blender. Dressing will keep for a week in the fridge.
Add some blanched tofu or cooked chickpeas and you have a main course!
Recipe and photo credit: Health Kitchen
This and other recipes can be found at: WhyVeg.com/recipes
WhyVeg.com is an initiative of Animals Australia.