Vegan Spring Rolls
It tastes great! and once you make it you can heat one up whenever you're hungry and freeze some for later! perfect for the vegan-on-the-go!
- Rice paper
- Thick rice noodles
- Firm Tofu
- Sweet Chili sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Tamari Sauce
- Grated carrot
- Green beans
- Grated Zucchini
- Add any other vegetables/spices you like
- Heat some olive oil/whichever oil you like in a frying pan.
- Add onion.
- Add garlic.
- When both a bit soft add tofu.
- Brown up a little, then add half the sauce (tamari/tomato/agave/sweet chili).
- Add veges, cook till softened but not too soft.
- Add cooked noodles (cook by combining with boiling water for a few min).
- Add rest of sauce.
- Once cooked to your tastes, wrap in rice paper (soften with boiling water first).
- Then bake in the oven until cooked to your tastes (I like them nice and brown and crunchy!).
You can add any veggie/spice combination you like or try different sauces.
Also can be made with wheat noodles and sheets if you prefer.