Searves 8 people
Preparation: 10 minutes + 40 minutes baking time
Easy peasy meat-free sausage rolls
Cheezy-mite Damper Scrolls
Kitchen Garden Spaghetti
White Sauce Vegetable Pasties
< More recipes
Crazy Carrot Bread
It's a tasty treat and healthy at the same time!
- 3/4 cup of polenta/cornmeal
- 3/4 cup of rye flour
- 3/4 cup of spelt flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 1/2 of of cup Rice/Soy milk with a dash of vinegar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup/molasses or barley malt
- 2 tablespoons of veg oil
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
- Mix wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls then combine both with the carrot.
- Bake in baking tray for 40 mins at 180 deg.
- Serve with avocado or tahini.
You can substitute the rye and spelt flours with wholemeal flour. Use less syrup for a healthier alternative.