They are super healthy, super easy and super tasty! what more do you need to hear?!
- 2 cups of soaked lentils or 2 tins
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 1 potato
- 1 cup of cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbs Kecap Manis
- Sprinkle of plain flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate all veggies.
- Squeeze out excess moisture from veggies (into a glass and chill great drink).
- Add mashed lentils, herbs, sauces, and mix to form a sticky pattie mix.
- Add a sprinkle of plain flour if mixture isn't sticky.
- Take a handful of mixture rolling in to ball.
- Spray fry pan with cooking spray or oil which ever you choose, on low heat, place the patties in the pan and cook slowing only turning once, cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with a crispy side salad or they are great in a burger bun or flat bread.
You can add anything to the lentils, or you could use chickpeas, beans what ever and also add what ever veggies you like, very easy to adapt to everyone's taste.