Made 2 decent serves or 4 more dainty serves
Preparation: Less than 30 minutes prep, and 2-3 hours to freeze
Easy, Last Minute Christmas Fruit Cake
Fruit Mince Pies
< More recipes
Rhubarb, Rosewater & Lime Sorbet
A fresh and simple sorbet... the perfect antidote for those impossibly hot summer days.
- 275mls of freshly squeezed rhubarb juice (approx 2 bunches of rhubarb)
- 1/8 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup of agave syrup (found in health food stores everywhere)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3/4 teaspoon of rosewater
- Bring the water and agave to the boil. Stir it well so it's well combined
- Add the rhubarb juice and lime juice, stir to combine, remove from heat and add the rosewater.
- Pop the mixture into a metal tray and place in the freezer for a couple of hours till frozen.
- Once frozen it's still icy so just blend it and pop back in the freezer until it firms up again (approx 45 mins to an hour) and serve.
Recipe and photo credit: The Kind Cook