Black Eyed Beans & Mushrooms
- 3 cups cooked black eyed beans
- 500g Swiss brown mushrooms
- 2 large fresh cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp diet herbamare seasoning or 1 mushroom stockcube (available from Italian grocers)
- Add the oil to a large pan and sautee the chilli flakes and crushed garlic on a low heat.
- Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, thyme, stock cube and sliced mushrooms and water sautee until cooked, add the beans and gently stir through to warm.
- Serve with a salad.
Recipe and photo credit: Health Kitchen