Fills an 8 inch pan
Preparation: 15 minutes to prepare, plus one hour to set.
Cashew Banana Ice Cream
Vegan Microwave Chocolate Cake
Cranberry Apple Crisp
Carob Fudge Balls
< More recipes
Rosey Rocky Road
A rich, fudge like rocky road with cherries and rose.
The Rocky Factor
- 1 cup of cacao butter (liquefied)
- 1 cup of dark agave nectar
- 2 scrapped vanilla beans
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- ½ teaspoon of flakey sea salt
- 1 cup of cacao powder (sifted)
The Rose Factor
- ½ cup of walnuts, ground in food processor to a rough meal
- ½ cup of chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup of dried sour cherries
- Dried rose petals to sprinkle
- First, make the base chocolate. Blend the first five ingredients of The Base together till smooth and creamy, then add the cacao powder and give a final blitz.
- Now, add the Rocky. Pour the base into a large mixing bowl, and stir in all the Rocky ingredients.
- Finally, make it pretty. Pour the mixture into an 8 inch pan, lined with baking paper. Sprinkle dried rose petals and happy wishes over the top to decorate, and let set in the freezer for an hour before serving.
Recipe and photo credit: Ascension Kitchen